Thursday, April 3, 2014

Saint Laurent Fall 2014 Ready-to-Wear









The longer I look at this collection, the deeper I fall in love with it.

This is the wardrobe of my dreams -- the school girl style, sparkly shoes, bitchy haircuts, all the pretty dresses, oversized coats, and the CAPES! (I have an unhealthy obsession with capes and cloaks--check out my Pinterest board dedicated to them here.) Of course this collection has the cool 60's vibe I've always loved, but I was surprised by how much I loved some of the more 70's inspired looks. That black leather trench coat is beyond cool, and the glitter boots are just crazy. Who knew it was possible to make glittery gogo boots look that chic?

I'd love to be invited to whatever party these girls are going to.

xoChr

All images via vogue.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment