Tuesday, March 4, 2014

NSFW: Zana Bayne

I used to see Zana riding the bus in San Francisco. I'd be on my way to/from work, she was commuting to fashion school. I've been following her career for some time now, and am just thrilled to see her having so much success. Her vision is original, her execution is flawless. Here are some of my favorite looks from her Ornamentalist Collection, which she presented at NYFW last month. I'm totally obsessed with the leather tassels and gold chain fringe. So good.



Speaking of fashion week/month, I have been wanting to post so many of my favorite looks (those sparkly YSL boots yesterday!!) but of course school has been pretty nuts. I'll hopefully post some of my absolute favorites soon.

xoChr

all images via zanabayne.com

No comments:

Post a Comment