Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Obsessed: Peter Pilotto for Target



How gorgeous are these looks by Peter Pilotto? To me, this is by far the most exciting collection presented by Target in collaboration with any designer. The items will be available in early February, so it remains to be seen how these stunning prints will translate (look/feel) to the actual fabrics, but I am totally obsessed.

I'm actually not a huge prints person, but I can see a lot of the more casual pieces fitting in well with my student lifestyle. I'm most excited to inject some excitement into my business attire. There are so many office-appropriate looks that would stand out for job interviews or work wear. He's taken the pencil skirt to a whole new level.

We'll see what my student budget will actually allow...but here are a few of my favorite items:






Like I said, obsessed.

xoChr

(images via fashionista)

No comments:

Post a Comment